If required, read receipts can be set up for individual messages in the chat function.
You can send messages with a read receipt in a 1:1 or group chat.
- To do this, click on the speech bubble with the exclamation mark on the far right of the chat bar.
- After clicking on the speech bubble, you can compose your message. Add a suitable message subject and the message content for your message.
- When you have sent the message, click on the three dots at the top right above the message.
- Once you have clicked on the three menu dots, you will find the option "Show Statistic" - Click on it.
- Now you can see if your message has been opened. In this case, the message has been sent but not yet opened.