To manage which notifications the app sends you, open "My Space" in the top side menu and select "Settings & Notifications". You can now manage the following content under "Notifications":
- Daily Activity Report - to receive a daily report about the content that concerns you as an email
- Channels - to receive push or email notifications from your channels
- Forms/Campaigns/Surveys - to receive push or email notifications when a form/campaign/survey is submitted to you or has been processed
- Chats - to receive push or email notifications of your chats
- Groups - to receive push or email notifications from your groups; these settings apply to all groups and override any individual group settings
- Individual Group Settings - you can use this to make group-specific notification settings to decide for individual groups whether you receive push or email notifications
True to the motto "less is sometimes more", you can decide which content you want to be specifically notified about.
Since you may receive important information about the channel-publications, forms, campaigns or surveys, it may make sense to activate the notifications here so that you do not miss anything important.
Follow these steps in order to manage your notifications as described above:
Notification settings in individual articles or posts
In order to activate or deactivate notifications for specific articles or posts, you must first switch to the channel with the desired article/post. You can now manage the notification settings via the bell symbol, which is located in the top corner of the article/post.